InterTradeIreland together with the H2020 National Support Network in Ireland and the Northern Ireland H2020 Contact Points are hosting this special north-south partnering platform.
This is aimed to assist you with partner searches for the 2nd special call for Expression of Interest to respond to coronavirus.
This is an urgent call with for expressions of interest for potential funding of €122m. It has a short closing date of 11 June.
About the call
The call is looking for Expressions of interest for innovative and rapid health-related approaches to respond to COVID-19 and to deliver quick results for society for a higher level of preparedness of health systems. This call will focus on behaviour, socioeconomics, cohorts, manufacturing, medical and digital solutions.
There are 5 topics with an indicative budget of €122m:
- Repurposing of manufacturing for vital medical supplies and equipment SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2A – Innovation action (IA) – €23 million
- Medical technologies, Digital tools and Artificial Intelligence analytics to improve surveillance and care at high Technology Readiness Levels SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2B – Innovation action (IA) – €56 million
- Behavioural, social and economic impacts of the outbreak responses SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2C – Research & Innovation action (RIA) – €20 million
- Pan-European COVID-19 cohorts SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2D – Research & Innovation action (RIA) – €20 million
- Networking of existing EU and international cohorts of relevance to COVID-19 SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2E – Coordination and Support action (CSA) – €3m
Further Information and links
You can view specific information about the call on the European Commission Horizon 2020 Website.
You can view details of the webinar event and presentation which took place on 20th May:
Please visit the 1:1 Scheduling and FAQ pages in this site to get started on searching and requesting meetings with other attendees.
If you need assistance please check our FAQ guide.
If you do not find the answer there please email: email@example.com